Hello and welcome to Family Threads
We're a sweet little quilt shop located in the historical mission town of San Juan Bautista.
We offer hundreds of bolts of 100% cotton fabrics, a wall of notions including rulers, needles, thread, marking tools and a large rotating rack of buttons. And although on hold right now, we also have a spacious, well-lit classroom.
If you have a question or just need some fabric therapy, our friendly knowledgeable quilty-gal staff is here for you.
And if you stop by, why not stay for lunch and a little antique shopping. The town’s streets are lined with delicious restaurants and quaint little shops. See our Other Links page for more information about the town.
Visiting the shop in person
Requirements are subject to change at a moments notice.
• No more than 8 customers in the shop at once
• Masks are required (The CDC has said masks are not reqired, but the governor is still requiring them in California)
• Social distance
• Our bathroom is NOT ACCESSIBLE. There is a public restroom right across the street from the shop.
• Our classroom is not available for use of any kind.
• Curbside shopping is still available if you prefer.