Welcome to Family Threads Quilt Shop
We are open. Here's what you need to know.
• Masks are required
• No more than 5 customers will be allowed in the shop at a time.
• Maintain a distance of 6 feet (that's 2 yards of fabric!)
• Our bathroom is NOT ACCESSIBLE at this time, please don't ask us to make exceptions.
• Our classroom is not available for use of any kind.
• Curbside shopping is still available if you prefer.
• We are trusting you to NOT COME IF YOU HAVE A COUGH OR FEVER!
We've all been cooped up. We'd love to catch up, but if someone is waiting outside, let's save our chats for another time.
We look forward to seeing you.
We're a sweet little quilt shop located in the historical mission town of San Juan Bautista.
When you walk through our front door, a yummy treat counter full of (non-caloric) goodies greets you.
We offer hundreds of bolts of 100% cotton fabrics, a wall of notions including rulers, needles, thread, marking tools and a large rotating rack of buttons. We also have a spacious classroom. Check our Classes page for what’s happening.
If you have a question or just need some fabric therapy, our friendly knowledgeable quilty-gal staff is here for you.
And if you stop by, why not stay for lunch and a little antique shopping. The town’s streets are lined with delicious restaurants, a bakery and quaint little shops. See our Other Links page for more information about the town.