WELCOME TO FAMILY THREADS
We're a sweet little quilt shop located in the historical mission town of San Juan Bautista.
When you walk through our front door, a yummy treat counter full of (non-caloric) goodies greets you.
We offer hundreds of bolts of 100% cotton fabrics, a wall of notions including rulers, needles, thread, marking tools and a large rotating rack of buttons. We also have a spacious classroom, but for now our classes are on hold.
If you have a question or just need some fabric therapy, our friendly knowledgeable quilty-gal staff is here for you.
And if you stop by, why not stay for lunch and a little antique shopping. The town’s streets are lined with delicious restaurants, a bakery and quaint little shops. See our Other Links page for more information about the town.
WHEN VISITING THE SHOP IN PERSON
• Masks are required
• No more than 3 customers
• Maintain social distancing
• Our bathroom is NOT ACCESSIBLE, please don't ask us to make exceptions. There is a public restroom right across the street from the shop.
• Our classroom is not available for use of any kind.
• Curbside shopping is still available if you prefer.
• We are trusting you to NOT COME IF YOU HAVE A COUGH OR FEVER!